Monday, March 15, 2010

Problem Solving

Every year I go with my friends to the Bloomsburg truck jamboree. People come from all over the east coast to show off their trucks. It's basically a rednecks heaven. Last April i was appointed vice president of the Delaware Tech FFA. My first job as an officer was to park cars at Tuckahoe. Tuckahoe steam and gas show is a big event for farmers and tractor enthusiast. The only problem was Tuckahoe and the jamboree were the same weekend. I had to decide which i was going to go to. I loved going to the jamboree, but Tuckahoe was my first event since becoming an officer. I ended up going to Tuckahoe. I still had fun at Tuckahoe, I spent the weekend with all my friends. This year I'm definitely going to the jamboree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers